Anil-HML

Default how to automatically convert a number to words in Excel

tell me how to convert a number to words, is there any formula in excel.
eg: 1234 as one thousand two hundred and thirty four.
I am using Xp.
Paul B

anil-HML, have a look here,

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Anil-HML" wrote in message
tell me how to convert a number to words, is there any formula in excel.
eg: 1234 as one thousand two hundred and thirty four.
I am using Xp.

Bob Phillips

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--

HTH

RP

"Anil-HML" wrote in message
tell me how to convert a number to words, is there any formula in excel.
eg: 1234 as one thousand two hundred and thirty four.
I am using Xp.

Bob Phillips

Hi Paul,

Beat me to it <G

Bob

"Paul B" wrote in message
anil-HML, have a look here,

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Anil-HML" wrote in message
tell me how to convert a number to words, is there any formula in excel.
eg: 1234 as one thousand two hundred and thirty four.
I am using Xp.

Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:25:23 -0000, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

Bob,

The Longre link has changed: