ruralkansas

Default Average with a 0 in the equation

I need to create a worksheet of manhours worked. Column A is number of men;
Column B is number of hours worked that day (A1*7, a2*7. etc.) with a total
in B6. I need to average the number of men who worked each week in A6.
[=Average (A1:A5)]. If someone is on vacation and they enter a "0" in say A2,
it skews the results. I, therefore, must delete all the "0" entries. I tried
finding/replacing 0 with blank, but I then get a #VALUE error in Column B.
Is there a way to eliminate all 0's from the function?
THANKS for any help you can give me!
Peo Sjoblom

=IF(A1:A5<0,A1:A5)

entered with ctrl + shift & enter