aking1987

Default help please

Company standards exist here. We havea selection of software to use.
Adobe Disteller and PDFWriter are the only PDF writing software we can
use.

As applications are stored for the usual user (program files/ ...) I
have writing a sub that will look in the default directory where
distiller is usually installed. If the file is not there and error
message will be returned to the user...

Code:
--------------------
Private Sub CmdElexPrnt_Click()
' This macro makes a copy of the 'end sheet', to be stored electronically.

If Application.FileSearch.LookIn = ("C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr") Then
electricalprint

Else
MsgBox "It appears you do not have the required program to create Electronic Copies."

--
aking1987
aking1987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15393