Angelawith3

Default column and row headings

Using Office 2000 (Excel), how can I keep my column and row headings
stationary and still be able to scroll through the rest of my worksheet? I
would like to create a home budget in which I can track my daily spending.

Roger Govier

Hi

Place your cursor in cell B2.
WindowsFreeze Panes

Regards

Roger Govier

Angelawith3 wrote:
Using Office 2000 (Excel), how can I keep my column and row headings
stationary and still be able to scroll through the rest of my worksheet? I
would like to create a home budget in which I can track my daily spending.

Mladen_Dj

Go to Window-Freeze Panes. Excel will freeze left-columns and up-rows from
active cell. for example if your row headings are in column A, and column
headings in row 1, select cell B2,and row 1 and column A will be
unscrollable.