Tory

Default Function to return last entry in a column series?

I need to display the last entry of a column series from a worksheet in a
different cell, even if additional entries are inserted into that column
series.

For example, if series is A1:A10, then A10 needs to appear. If I insert two
rows between rows 1 and 10, the series will automatically expand to A1:A12,
and now I need A12 to appear.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I thought about creating a custom
function, but I only know how to do very basic functions, and this is over my
head.

Thanks for your help
Paul B

Tory, have a look here, http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html