Scott

Default Conditional Format (month and year) = Today()

I have a calendar in excel that I want to change the format of the header for
each month, when that month is the current month.

Right now my conditional format formula is =Q31=MONTH(TODAY())

The problem is that as long as I am in (for example) November of any year
the condition reads true. It does not distinguish between 11/2005, 11/2006,
11/2007.

I'm stuck at this point... thinking the conditional format formula should
look like:
=q31=AND(MONTH(TODAY()),YEAR(TODAY()))

But that's not working.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.

Scott
Max

Try, as the cond format formula:

=DATE(YEAR(Q31),MONTH(Q31),1)=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),M ONTH(TODAY()),1)

--
Rgds
Max
"Scott" wrote in message
I have a calendar in excel that I want to change the format of the header

for
each month, when that month is the current month.

Right now my conditional format formula is =Q31=MONTH(TODAY())

The problem is that as long as I am in (for example) November of any year
the condition reads true. It does not distinguish between 11/2005,

11/2006,
11/2007.

I'm stuck at this point... thinking the conditional format formula should
look like:
=q31=AND(MONTH(TODAY()),YEAR(TODAY()))

But that's not working.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.