Theresa

Default linking sheets

I am creating schedules in excel and need to link several sheets together so
that I can do various tasks. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this?
Paul Sheppard

Theresa Wrote:
I am creating schedules in excel and need to link several sheets
together so
that I can do various tasks. Can anyone tell me the best way to do
this?

Hi Theresa

Type = in the cell where you want the link, then click on the cell in
the other worksheet you want it linked to and press Enter

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482197