Dreamstar_1961

Default drop down box

I got 2 sheet the first has got 3 cell on it, this is the one that I want to
make the drop down box lookup, the layout is "Post_Code", "Town",
"Description", the postcode cell is one referance, while the town may have
muiltable referance, as the same with the description,
ex postcode town description
2166 Maffra Nsw Zone1
3860 Maffra Victoria Zone 3
3850 Sale Victoria Zone 3
I need it to lookup on the town and refrance on the description, but when
there is muiltable refrance it take the first only, the drop downn needs to
be the town, any idea.