maxime

Default PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I am hoping someone can please help me with this. I currently have an excel
spreadsheet filled with addresses, names, zip codes. What I am trying to do
is put them all in a label form..Any ideas how to do that. I was trying Mail
Merge but I am not understanding it.

Can someone please help me.

RagDyer

If you've really read through all the links that have been provided to you
in all your other posts, and you're still having trouble understanding, you
might try posting to a Word Group, and see if someone there might take you
through the process, step by step.

RD