Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Henrik

Default SUMPRODUCT as array formula?

Hi,

Does anyone know if SUMPRODUCT can be used as an array formula?
If this is the case, what is the syntax and can the syntax include conditions?

If it works, I would imagine that the syntax looks something like this:

{=SUMPRODUCT(IF(logical_tests,value_if_true,""),IF (logical_tests_value_if_true,""))}

However, if SUMPRODUCT doesn't work like an array formula, I don't want to
waste time trying to figure it out. Please let me know if you have any
experience with this.

Thanks,
Henrik