Melissa

Default list generating

hi I am in need of help: I have a list of times and names that change with
every new schedule....ex: my list is generated on a daily basis and there are
generally 5 time slots to fill daily, I have 13 names, so, lets say @ 9 am I
have one name, 11 am I have another, etc...well, it changes with each given
day, how do I generate something that will fill it in for me? HelP!!
thanks!
Max

This random scheduler set-up may provide you with some ideas
http://savefile.com/files/5083813
Random_Scheduler_Melissa_wksht.xls
--
Rgds