JHL1927

Default How do I round up fractions to the next whole number?

I want to round up a number to the next whole number Ex: Round up 1.2 to 2.0
JE McGimpsey

One way:

=CEILING(A1,1)

In article ,

I want to round up a number to the next whole number Ex: Round up 1.2 to 2.0

Dave Peterson

Take a look in excel's help for =roundup()

(Don't you hate that?)

--

Dave Peterson
Alan

With 1.2 in A1, in B1 enter:
=ROUNDUP(A1,0)
Look up the ROUND, ROUNDUP and ROUNDDOWN functions in Help, its all there
and pretty well explained,
Regards,
Alan.
"JHL1927" wrote in message
I want to round up a number to the next whole number Ex: Round up 1.2 to
2.0

batfish

enter "round up" in help and it will guide you for athe solution