David French

Default Updated cells

Our company goes through a budgeting process every year utilizing fairly
complex Excel spreadsheets.
These workbooks are sent out to the department managers shared so the
changed may be merged when they are returned with their changes.
This process of sending and returning is repeated numerous times thoughout
the process.
Everytime the workbooks are returned we upload into our SAP system.
When a workbook is returned to me again...I only need to upload the cells
that have CHANGED...which makes the upload process MUCH faster.

How can I identify those cells that have had their values changed from one
time to the next?

Dave French