ZM

Default Across a worksheet, which cells I have formatted as locked?

How do I tell which cells I have formatted as locked in an excel worksheet
without looking at each one individually?
Ian

With the sheet protected, you should only be able to Tab into the unlocked
cells.

--
Ian
--
"ZM" wrote in message
How do I tell which cells I have formatted as locked in an excel worksheet
without looking at each one individually?

ZM

Thank you I hadn't thought of that. The file however is rather complex and it
would still take a lot of time to tab round all the unlocked cells. Is there
any way of viewing the whole sheet in one go?

"ZM" wrote in message
How do I tell which cells I have formatted as locked in an excel worksheet
without looking at each one individually?

Ian

Colours locked cells yellow:

Sub colourlockedcells()
For c = 1 To 10
For r = 1 To 10
If Cells(r, c).Locked = True Then
Cells(r, c).Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End If
Next r
Next c
End Sub

Returns coloured cells back to "clear". It will also clear any existing cell
colours.

Sub clearcolouredcell()
For c = 1 To 10
For r = 1 To 10