Joshcat99

Default What formula/fn would I use to count multiple condition records?

I need a formula/function that would work to count the number of records that
have =7 in the 1st column, <7 in the 2nd column and =7 in the 3rd column.
Bruno Campanini

"Joshcat99" wrote in message
I need a formula/function that would work to count the number of records
that
have =7 in the 1st column, <7 in the 2nd column and =7 in the 3rd
column.

Hope this works:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A281:A288=7),--(B281:B288<7),--(C281:C288=7))

Ciao
Bruno

Ashish Mathur

Hi,

You may use the sumif array formula as well (Ctrl+Shift+Enter)

=sum(if((range=7)*(range2<7)*(range3=7),1,0))

Regards,

Ashish Mathur