~Natasha~

Default If cellA is blank or 0 then cellB is blank

I need your help again, I am still learning excel with a few bumps, here
is one of them.

=+E18+120

This is the formula I have in cell G18, E18 is a date, if E18 is left
blank or 0, I want G18 to be blank.

The end result I want G18 to read 120 days from the date in E18, if E18
has no date, G18 should be blank.

Thank you!
Natasha

--
~Natasha~
~Natasha~'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14572

Aladin Akyurek

=IF(ISNUMBER(E18),E18+120,"")

~Natasha~ Wrote:
I need your help again, I am still learning excel with a few bumps, here
is one of them.

=+E18+120

This is the formula I have in cell G18, E18 is a date, if E18 is left
blank or 0, I want G18 to be blank.

The end result I want G18 to read 120 days from the date in E18, if E18
has no date, G18 should be blank.

Thank you!
Natasha

--