Jez

Default List Box Selections

Please help,

I have a List box from which I want to be able to select multiple options
and from this hide the rows other than the selected rows.

What vba code can I use to do this.

Thanks,
Jez
Bob Phillips

With Me.ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
If .Selected(i) Then
Range(myData).Offset(i,0).Entirerow.Hidden = True
End If
Next i
End With

This assumes that the listbox is sourced from a range named myData.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips