Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jmon

Default Sorting function button

Hi All,

I have three columns, (two text colums, and one numbers column). I can
click on the top cell of any of the three columns and then click on the Sort
Ascending button to sort the list and the entire worksheet will be sorted
with respect to the column I selected.

However, I want to be able to use a clickable color button as the first cell
of each of these columns. When the user clicks on this button it should sort
the entire worksheet by the column below automatically. Is there a way to do
this?