Alectrical

Default Sheet Reference

Hi

I have a column displaying worksheet names, is there a function that will
automatically change the name in the cell, when the worksheet name changes.

Thanks
Alec
Anne Troy

http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_e xcel.htm
This only returns "this" worksheet name. But you could put the sheetname on
each sheet, and then link to those cells on one worksheet. Maybe you want a
Table of Contents?
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=120
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Alectrical" wrote in message
Hi

I have a column displaying worksheet names, is there a function that will
automatically change the name in the cell, when the worksheet name
changes.

Thanks
Alec

Alectrical

Thanks Anne

Your solution sometimes works, but then using the same function on a
different sheet gives the error - #VALUE.

Any ideas?