Steve T

Default How to apply rounding across a range of cells with other formulae

I have a payroll spreadsheet for a school canteen set up on Excel and want to
be apply to use just 2 decimal places. I can get the display right but the
calculations carry the full value forward resulting in rounding errors.
I have used the ROUND function to get rid of these but I have to apply this
to each cell as required, and would like to find out
1- how to apply the ROUND function to a whole spreadsheet or a range
without doing each cell separately
2- a better way to do it.
The solution requires more than just changing the number displayed.
Vacation's Over

format for 2 decimal places then use

ToolsOptionsCalculation
Workbook OptionsPrecision as Displayed check the box

warning this resets entire workbook and drops all decimal places not shown
what you asked for, but be carefull what you ask for