Cookie

Default create a team meeting planner

Hello I work for a team of people who require me to use an excel spreadsheet
format to track and enlist all there meetings. They wish to have this so that
they can see where someone else is and when they will be available. I know
that Outlook can do this without fuss, but we do not use that program and
need a data base in excel that is very VERY easy to use. I also need not only
to see the week, but have the month outlined as well. What would the best and
most effective planner be to facilitate their requirement.