Leonard

Default Formulas

I have Office Excel 2003 and need to do the following. Any help out there.
I need to install a formula where I can do 5 different calculations in 1 row
with 1 common denominator as follows.
CxD=E
CxF=G
CxH=I
CxJ=K
CxL=M
When I do it. it tells me I have a circle formula and it won't work.
I need to apply this formula row after row all the way down the work sheet.
Leonard

Leonard

Function arguments-Product-number 1 C2,D2 number2 C2,F2 number 3 C2,H2 number
4 C2,J2, number5 C2,J2

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Post your formula

Peo Sjoblom