John

Default Remove data from certain rows and place in new row or spreadsheet

I have a long list of data, approximately 5000+ rows. I also have a second
list of data that was derived from the first list by an outside source. I
want to take the 2nd list and bump it up to the 1st list and tell excel to
cut the data from that row and place it in another spreadsheet ideally, or
another area.
Vacation's Over

If I understand teh question the first list has "extra' data?

Help VLookup

lookup name from second list and deliver the other information from that
name's row to the new area