Caroline Cook

Default add rolls automatically at top

I add information every day to my spread sheet. I alway add rolls at the top
to my excel spreadsheet. Is there any way to type in new rolls automatically
without adding new rolls. I never know how many rolls I will need each day.

Thank you.

Caroline
swatsp0p

Here is one way:

On a new day, enter your data *below* your last row (roll?) using as
many rows (rolls) as needed. Then EditCut these new rows, right click
on cell A1 and 'insert cut cells'.

Now today's info is at the top.

Good luck.

--