jessgust

Default Why do my rows automatically hide in Excel?

I am working in a workbook where my rows aren't supposed to hide, but for
some reason when I open it, there are important rows hiding. Help!
Daniel CHEN

Maybe there are some macros behind the scene do it automatically for you.
Try to disable the macro when you open the file and see what will happen.