carol b

Default I've protected a wksht and now I can't tab from column to column

What is causing this? How do I fix it?
jahoobob

Unprotect the worksheet. Select the entire worksheet and then uncheck
Locked when you go to Format, Cells, Protection. Select the column(s)
you want protected and check Locked when you go to Format, Cells,
Protection. When you go to protect it again, make sure that Select
unlocked cells is checked (Excel 2003)

--
jahoobob
Daniel CHEN

it seems like that is the default setting of EXCEL once you protect your
sheets, you can not use tab key.