tjb

Default assigning macro to toolbar button

OK, so I've assigned a macro to a toolbar button but how do I set it so that
it doesn't open the workbook it was originally created in? Is there a way to
add it to the normal template or something?
Gary''s Student

If you put the macro in your personal.xls file in your xlstart folder, it
will always be loaded. Just be sure the botton's macro assignment points to
the correct module in personal.xls
--
Gary's Student