hiryuu

Default conditional unlocking of cells

Dear all,

I have a question for a form in excell. We would like to have a form
wich is completely locked, except for the first field at the top
(date). We want the next field to unlock as soon as the date has been
entered. This we want to continue till the end of the sheet so we know
that all the important data is filled in before the form is returned.

Do you have any idea if this is possible and how to do this?

Regards,

Tony

--
hiryuu
hiryuu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28206

hiryuu

even if it is just not possible, please tell me.