sdtech

Default "BVE as text entry"

Why am I unable to key in BVE as a cell entry?? Everytime I key in BVE (I use
this as an abbreviation of a product name) and the "E" disappears. What is
the cause of this?
Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:23:04 -0700, sdtech
wrote:

Why am I unable to key in BVE as a cell entry?? Everytime I key in BVE (I use
this as an abbreviation of a product name) and the "E" disappears. What is
the cause of this?

Tools/Autocorrect Options

Type in BVE in the Replace Box and I'll wager you'll see "be" in the With box.

You can delete it.
--ron
Jezebel

It's an AutoCorrect entry. You can delete it (Tools AutoCorrect). Or
reselect the cell and enter the missing character. (It's the key sequence
that AutoCorrect is modifying, rather than the cell value.)