Rebecca O

Default How do I compare customer mailing lists?

I usually manually sort through my customer mailing lists. I need to find a
way to take the old list and compare it to a new customer list and see where
the changes are. Is there a way to do this without assigning each customer
an identifier?
CLR

I use Jim Cone's nifty commercial Add-in called XLCompanion for things like
this.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3