Benjamin

Default Incremental formula problem

I have the folowing formula:

IF(ISBLANK(P31),"0",O30+1)

I need to copy this formula down a column, but add 1 to the ned of formula
each row.. O30+2 .. O30+3.. etc.

Any help?

TIA
Zbigniew Lewandowski

I have the folowing formula:

IF(ISBLANK(P31),"0",O30+1)

I need to copy this formula down a column, but add 1 to the ned of formula
each row.. O30+2 .. O30+3.. etc.

Any help?
TIA

Hi
use example:
IF(ISBLANK(P31),"0",O30+ROW(A1))
Regards
Zbych

Zbigniew Lewandowski

Thank you. How does it work?
function ROW(A1) return number of row in address A1,
if you copy this formula down a column, exist row(a1), row(a2), row(a3),
etc.
this function return 1, 2, 3, etc.
Regards
Zbych