Mike

Default How to export to fixed width text file?

I have a layout for a fixed width file that I need to export but cannot find
any information on how to do this. I know how to *import* a fixed-width
file, but can't find any way to export one (the 'prn' option does not seem
to offer any choices on column widths). Thanks for any information on how to
create this type of file.

Mike