T.R. Young

Default Can this be done / how?

I am trying to make the following statement happen in a cell, but can't seem
to get the logic correct. I am not even sure that it can happen, but here is
basically what I want;

IF D2=1 AND D10=1 OR IF D3=2 AND D10=1 THEN 1 ELSE 0

If this can actually be done, what would the formula be?
--
"...I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe..."
Anne Troy

Try this:
=IF(OR(AND(D3=2,D20=1),AND(D2=1,D10=1)),1,0)
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"T.R. Young" wrote in message
I am trying to make the following statement happen in a cell, but can't
seem
to get the logic correct. I am not even sure that it can happen, but here
is
basically what I want;

IF D2=1 AND D10=1 OR IF D3=2 AND D10=1 THEN 1 ELSE 0

If this can actually be done, what would the formula be?
--
"...I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe..."

Roger Govier

Hi

One way
=IF(AND(D10=1,OR(D2=1,D3=2)),1,0)