MS Office Guru

Default Lists in 2003

Is it possible to enter new data in a cell that is formated to a drop-down
list? I know I can do this in Access, but is there a way to do this in Excel.

Thank you
Debra Dalgleish

If the list is entered on a worksheet, you can add new items to the
worksheet list, then change the data validation reference to include the
new cells in the list. (DataValidation)

If the list was typed in the data validation dialog box, you can modify
the list there.

There's more information in Excel's Help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List