Rita Major

Default My cell formula is generating an unwanted e-mail message.

I have a column of cells formatted accounting that, when you click on it,
pulls up an e-mail box from Outlook! I changed the formatting to number, and
it still did it with some of the cells. The cell contents read =+SUM(n2:n5).
I took out the + sign and that worked with all of the cells except one. Does
anyone know how to turn off this e-mail function? I would be so grateful.

Lilliabeth

Right-click on it and choose Remove Hyperlink

--
Lilliabeth
Lilliabeth's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27741