Alex Martinez

Default Print more then one page in excel from a word object

Hi,

I need help badly, I am using Excel 2002 and I have inserted a word object,
but the problem is that I unable to print two pages if the user write a long
letter I can only print page one only even though I try to format the page
setup in Excel. Any tips will be appreicated. Thank you.