Age Formula??

Default Please help, i need a fomula

hi
I was wondering if anyone had a solution?
I have a formula cell with a date of birth and a cell with the date now, and
i wanted to know whether i could work out a cell to work out a formula for
excel to work out an age, and automatically change with the current date.
Is this at all possable?
please email me with your responce to .

Thank you so much.
Paul Sheppard

Age Formula?? Wrote:
hi
I was wondering if anyone had a solution?
I have a formula cell with a date of birth and a cell with the date
now, and
i wanted to know whether i could work out a cell to work out a formula
for
excel to work out an age, and automatically change with the current
date.
Is this at all possable?
please email me with your responce to .

Thank you so much.

Hi Age Formula

In cell A1 put the Date of birth, in B1 put this formula =TODAY(), in
C1 put this formula =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=476039

Roger Govier

Hi

One way
=DATEDIF(DOB,Today(),"y") to return years
=DATEDIF(DOB,Today(),"ym") to return months
=DATEDIF(DOB,Today(),"md") to return days

where DOB represents the cell containing Date of Birth.

=DATEDIF(DOB,Today(),"y")&" years "&DATEDIF(DOB,Today(),"ym")&" months
"&DATEDIF(DOB,Today(),"md")&" days"

Regards

Roger Govier