Jim and Val Hisle

Default compute insulin doseage with carb consumed & BS readings

I am trying to find an excel spreadsheet where I can enter known pre-meal
Blood Sugar Readings and Planned Carbohydrate intake. The output of the
spreadsheet to show suggested dosages of regular insulin.
llynott

I have a suggestion that is not Excel based and thus, I hesitate making
it in this forum. I too have diabetes and have lots of experience in
finding ways to better manage the disease. I have been an advocate for
people with diabetes for years and have worked with the ADA, JDRF, and
Children With Diabetes organizations. Please contact me offline and I
will offer some advice, if you'd like. My personal email is

--
llynott
llynott's Profile:

Gary''s Student