Ian Winter

Default In excel I wish to copy the value from a cell.

I find a maximum value form an excel spreadsheet column.
Using this value I wish to subtract 0.1 and then find a value in a further
column which corresponds with this newly calculated value., then taking this
value from an additional column in this row find the vlaue and copy the
result into a new cell
bj

If you are in columns A,B and C
try