KHall1968

Default Format cell window size

when you right click on a cell, it brings up a window. This window has tabs
on it, I can not see all the tabs and can not figure out how to change the
windo size to see all the tabs. Help
Richard Buttrey

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:54:02 -0700, KHall1968
wrote:

when you right click on a cell, it brings up a window. This window has tabs
on it, I can not see all the tabs and can not figure out how to change the
windo size to see all the tabs. Help

Right clicking on a cell simply brings up a menu of the sorts of
things you can do with that cell. i.e. Copy, Format, Delete etc..

When you say it brings up a window, are you saying that there's
perhaps a VBA macro which runs as a result of a right click event on
any cell in the sheet and which opens up a Form window?

If so it may be that the form has not been made wide or tall enough.
If so, simply

1. Open the VB Environment with ALT - F11
2. Make sure the VBA Project Window is showing, if not click the View
Menu and select "Project Explorer.
3. Expand the "+" symbol on the Workbook name in question
4. Find the "Forms" object and expand the "+" symbol
5. Select the Form that's giving you a problem and drag the handles to
enlarge it as appropriate.
6. Close the VB Environment by clicking the usual "x" in the corner.

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK
KHall1968

Thank you so much. I now have it the size I need.