ghofferbert

Default Multiply one value by many factors

I'm not even close to a programmer but here is what I need to do. I have a
table of multiplication factors that look like this:
0-300 .15
301-500 .14
501-1000 .13
1001-1500 .12 etc. etc.

So if I have a cell with a value, let's say 750 I need the first 300 (0-300
..15) to be multiplied by .15, the next 200 (301-500 .14) to be multiplied by
..14 and the remaining 250 (501-1000 .13) to be multiplied by .13 and then the
three sums added together to get a total which in this example should be
105.50.
Biff

Hi!

Take a look at this: