Saintsman

Default DUPLICATE VALUES

I am adding records and want a warning to appear if there are duplicate
values in 3 columns - Project; Name; Phase
If all three are duplicated then warning phrase should appear
It will be allowable to have 2 out of 3 duplicate ie same Project; same
name; differnt phase is OK

Any takers

Thanks
Alok

Say your data is in columns A,B and C in rows 2 to 7 then put this formula
in D2

=IF(SUMPRODUCT(--($A$2:$A$7=A2),--($B$2:$B$7=B2),--($C$2:$C$7=C2))=1,"Unique","Duplicate")

Copy the formula down to D7

Alok