Amit Dhawan

Default Unique Value without using FILTER

How do I find unique values from column without using FILTER Option of Excel?
Bob Phillips

You could flag them with a formula

B1: =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)1,"","X")

and copy down

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Amit Dhawan" <Amit wrote in message
How do I find unique values from column without using FILTER Option of

Excel?

Peo Sjoblom

http://tinyurl.com/c9jvn

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Amit Dhawan" <Amit wrote in message
How do I find unique values from column without using FILTER Option of
Excel?

Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 05:03:01 -0700, "Amit Dhawan" <Amit
wrote:

How do I find unique values from column without using FILTER Option of Excel?

You could download Longre's free morefunc.xll add-in from
http://xcell05.free.fr/ and use the UNIQUEVALUES function.

--ron