debinnj

Default HELPPPP!!!!!

OK I have data in a rate card sheet that I want to display in another
worksheet in the same book. This information will be selected from a drop
down list.

For instance if the user selects (New York) fromt eh drop down then I want
all the rates for New York to be displayed in the worksheet. THe infor is on
another sheet (the rate card)

How do I creat the drop down AND get the appropriate info to display?

Any thoughts?