Default Transfers

Is it possible to transfer a whole worksheet to another so that it is shown
in its entirety at the top of the receiving one and if it is how do I do it?
Thank you.

Ashish Mathur

I presume that you want to copy your worksheet to somewhere else in the same
or another workbook. To do so right click on the sheet tab and select move
or copy. Then select the workbook you want to copy or move it to and select
where youy want to place it.

Hope this solved your problem

Regards,

Ashish Mathur

" wrote:

Is it possible to transfer a whole worksheet to another so that it is shown
in its entirety at the top of the receiving one and if it is how do I do it?
Thank you.

Thank you for the reply, but your method restricts the movement to another
folder only. In Win.XPPro there is no way I could move one worksheet as an
individual file to
include it in another worksheet also an individual file, the way you
suggested.

Any other ideas anyone?