Carlos

Default Multiple formats for a single cell value.

I wish to use a formula or to format a cell value so as to only display
certain characters of the actual value. For example in the case of a value
123-45-6789, I would wish to only display 6789, or the last 4 digits. Is
there a way that this is possible?
Fred Smith

The formula is simple. Use

=right(a1,4)

to get the last four characters of the cell.

I don't know of a format which would do what you want, but maybe others will.

Fred