Rich Gibbons

Default Automatically updating Graphs

Just wondering if I could automatically change a graph.

For example I do a number of graphs for every month, obviously days of the
months changes so on a month where there are 31st, there isnt a problem. The
problem is when i have a month which only has 30 or 28 days. This leaves the
last 3, 2 columns zero but are still on the chart but are shown as zero.

Does anyone know how to automatically adjust the source data? perhaps with
an if statement?

Thanks

Duke Carey

This search string in Google provides several replies to nearly identical
questions

chart dynamic range group:*excel*