cindee

Default Can I contol Tab Order in a worksheet?

I'd like to control the tab order of an Order Entry sheet I'm creating. Can
I do this or would I have to recreate it as a form?

Thanks

Myrna Larson

I believe you need a form.

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:49:02 -0700, cindee
wrote:

I'd like to control the tab order of an Order Entry sheet I'm creating. Can
I do this or would I have to recreate it as a form?

Thanks

Ashish Mathur

If i understand your question correctly you want the tab to follow a certain
sequence of cells. This is what you can try to do.

Select the various cells that you want to associate with the tab command
Select non-contiguous cells by holding down the ctrl key
Now go to the "Name box" on the extreme left and give a name to the range
you have selected.

When you want to enter something in that specific range enter the name inthe
"Name box" and then scroll throgh the cells youy selected earlier by using
the tab key

Regards,

Ashish Mathur