cindee

Default Sum based on value in another field

I have a range of prices in column A. In column B, I put a check next to
what I'd like to order. The bottom of Column A should only total values that
have a corresponding check in column B.

Sounds simple enough but I'm stumped. Please help!

Thanks,

Cindee
David Billigmeier

What is your "Check Mark?" I just assumed it was an "x", if not, change to
fit your data (also change the row numbers to match):

=SUMIF(B1:B10,"x",A1:A10)

Dave