LuAnne

Default Linking One Source to Two Workbooks

I have to control values on 100 accounts EVERY DAY.

This information goes to TWO different reports, and it is not fun to type
same thing THREE TIMES.

1. One workbook has EACH DAY OF THE MONTH with all accounts in each (all
customers together in one page).

Worksheet
Sep1 Sep2 Sep3 Sep4 (all customers in each worksheet)

2. One workbook has EACH CUSTOMER with each day of the month in it.

Client1 Client2 Client3 Client 4 (all days of the month in each worksheet)

So... how do I input information only ONCE and update into both different
workbooks and WITHOUT "previous days/info" being updated into "today's"
information?

If I use ONE MASTER INPUT worksheet (so I type the same info only once and
NOT 3 times!!!), it will "delete" Sep1 and/or Client1 and update with the
last day I input.

Other way, how do I keep past days (links) without updating with today's
input?

I want Sep1 and Client1 information to be there when I get to Sep30 and not
have all my previous days "deleted" (updated) into Sep30.

I am pretty sure I was not clear, but I gave a try.

Thank you

PY & Associates

Why not keep one workbook only and generate the other report on demand?
If the second workbook must be maintained, it can also be self generated.
Show us typical sheets to start with please.